November 12, 2017

How to Get Here

The perfect holiday to recharge & rejuvenate

Imagine a holiday where you replace the hustle and bustle of everyday life with nature and tranquility.A holiday where you exercise most days, explore anancient cultureand relax so properly that you actually come home rested, recovered, fitter and healthier.

Chinese Visa for Tai Chi Kung fu Students
For you to coming to study with Handan tai chi school in China, everyone needs to obtain a Visa. We can assist you in obtaining the Visa that is suitable to your needs.

Tourist Visa ( L ) You can easily enter China with a tourist visa, which normally has 30 or 90 days validity. Handan Tai Chi School can extend your Visa more than one year when you are in the school.

Business Visa ( F ) Handan Tai Chi Kung Fu Academy can advise students from abroad with their application for a six months F Visa. The F Visa can easily be obtained in Hong Kong. You can contact our school first to ask how to get an F Visa directly or enter China with a tourist Visa and obtain the F Visa later. Visa application fees may differ for each country. For stdents who plan to stay longer, the school can help extend it further to a year. Please contact the school if you would like more information.

We recommend you to travel either over Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou. From there, there are 3 ways how you can get here.
If you can’t speak any Chinese, you can print these Chinese translations as a help when you travel in China.

By plane: There is only one airport close to the academy. Here's the schedule of the flights:

If you arrive in Shanghai or Guangzhou, there is a direct flight to Handan, it is very convenient. If you want to arrive in Beijing, you’d better reach Handan by Gaotie, it will save your time. The price of flight depends on the date you booking ticket, different state, different price.

By train :

If you need any help arranging your travel plans get in touch with us and we can help you! You can get in touch with is via our' Contact us ' page.