Qi gong(often spelt Chi Kung) is aholistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training. Is a powerful type of health exercise, which has been practised for centuries by millions of Chinese people. It is based on repetitions of very precise sets of movements, specifically designed to benefit health on many different levels. With roots in Chinese medicine,philosophy, andmartial arts, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and ba lan ce qi(chi), translated as "life energy".
Qi gong is a traditional method of Chinese health care,keep in good health , Strong body. The respiratory adjustment, physical activity and consciousness adjustment adjustment (pranayama, adjusting, aligning) as a means to improve health, disease prevention, health and sickness, the development potential is a physical and mental exercise purpose.
When you practice and learn a qigong exercise movement, there are both external movements and internal movements. These internal movements or flows in China are calledneigongor "internal power". These internal neigong movements make chi kung a superior health and wellness practice.
The internal movements also differentiate qigong from almost every other form of exercise in the West that often emphasizes prolonged cardiovascular movements (such as in running and biking) or that focus on muscular strength training (weight lifting).
Benefits of Qi Gong
- Qi Gong is a powerful system of health, which has effects on many levels.
- Qi Gong can harmonise, strengthen and have a healing effect on the functioning of all the internal organs and bodily systems. It increases the supply and flow of energy throughout the body, can have a variety of rejuvenating effects and is believed to increase longevity, and it induces calm mental and emotional states.
- Initially many movements focus on gently opening and stretching the joints and muscles of the body, releasing tension that has often been there for years. By increasing the flow of blood and energy, they help to fully nourish all parts of the body. Many of our students report that they feel very relaxed and energised after a session of Qi Gong, and that they sleep very deeply that night!
- According to Chinese medicine, the energy relating to the body's internal organs flows around the extremities of the body - the hands and the feet. Thus by stretching the arms and legs in specific movements, the health of the internal organs can be improved.
- The breathing in Qi Gong is all-important. The breath should be relaxed, slow and deep, originating from the diaphragm. This type of breathing has a very calming and balancing effect on the mind, which is crucial in counter-acting the effects of worry and stress. Just a few minutes of Qi Gong whenever you start feeling stressed can really work wonders.
- These are just some of the benefits that you can experience in the early stages of practice. As you gradually become more and more aware of your body, you will start to feel some of the more subtle and refined effects of Qi Gong.
How to Qigong training with us?
Coming to the Handan Tai Chi Kung Fu School to start your Tai Chi Training is easy.
- Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
- Come to the school and start your training
- Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!
Book Your Place Now
Below is the list of knowledge.
- What is tai chi - Tai chi Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea .
- Qigong - Chi Kung is aholistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training.
- Tai Chi for Beginner - Guide to Tai Chi beginner. good start, almost anyone can learn this.
- Tai Chi Workout Tips - Getting the Most Out of Your Tai Chi Workout
- Why Learn Tai Chi - Learning tai chi can be one of the most enjoyable and beneficial .
- Tai Chi Master - About chinese Tai Chi master.
- Tai Chi Classes - About our school tai chi Training Time
- Tai chi for health - Taiji form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.