Tai Chi Classes
Our Tai Chi classes include exercises that stretch and tone the body through internal training.
Tai Chi and Qi Gong have ancient roots in Taoist and Confucian philosophies and are widely believed to promote health and improve longevity. Tai chi’s balancing movements help prevent falls. The graceful exercise’s fluid actions improve coordination. And tai chi – which involves doing sequences of slow movements, which are called forms – also is believed to help lower blood pressure, glucose levels and stress.
Whether you are kids ,Youth, Middle-aged person ,Aged ,Man ,woman. Whether you are a beginner or a very experienced martial artist, whether you want to stay for a month or a year - we kindly invite you to learn chinese martial arts from our highly distinguished Tai chi Master. All trainers trained martial arts since childhood. Of course they have a lot of teaching experience and speak Chinese and English language. Kung Fu encompasses traditional and contemporary styles as well as external and internal forms.
How to book your Tai Chi Classes?
Individual classes and groups smaller than 10 people
You can book your retreat by filling in theonline application form. Please indicate in the comments that you wish to attend the Tai Chi Classes and whether or not you would like the academy to book your flight tickets & transport in China. pleasecontact usto join existing group bookings at other dates.
Groups of 10 people or more
You can book your retreat by filling in theonline application formon our website. Please indicate in the comments that you wish to attend the Tai Chi Classes ,The number of people in your group, and whether or not you would like the academy to book your flight tickets & transport in China.
- Promotes sense of well-being
- Improves general health
- Releases stress
- Improves concentration
- Improves balance
- Expands awareness
Attire and What to Bring
- Loose-fitting, flexible exercise clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Water bottle
How to Tai Chi training with us?
Coming to the Handan TaiChi Kung Fu School to start your Tai Chi Training is easy.
- Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
- Come to the school and start your training
- Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!
Book Your Place Now
Below is the list of knowledge.
- What is tai chi - Tai chi Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea .
- Qigong - Chi Kung is aholistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training.
- Tai Chi for Beginner - Guide to Tai Chi beginner. good start, almost anyone can learn this.
- Tai Chi Workout Tips - Getting the Most Out of Your Tai Chi Workout
- Why Learn Tai Chi - Learning tai chi can be one of the most enjoyable and beneficial .
- Tai Chi Master - About chinese Tai Chi master.
- Tai Chi Classes - About our school tai chi Training Time
- Tai chi for health - Taiji form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.