This gentle form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.
In the philosophy of Tai Chi, it is said Chi (life energy) follows the mind, each posture and movement creates a different energy flow that, has a benifital overall affect on overall well-being.
Tai Chi stimulates circulation, aligns the skeleton and joints correctly, stimulates the organs of the body and helps digestion. It increases muscle tone, strength, improves balance and co ordination and improves breathing.
Tai Chi does not just provide physical benefits; by raising energy levels, it also affects the mind and the spirit. Tai Chi focuses thought, so that mind and body energy works together as one. When practising Tai Chi, people find that they are not just physically fitter but, happier, more alert, have greater mental focus and are more creative.
The Health benefits of tai chi
The benefits of tai chi are said to include the reduction of stress, anxiety, and depression, and the enhancement of mood, both in both healthy people and in those with chronic conditions.
- Improve your health and quality of life
- Enjoy the gentle tai chi movements
- Improve relax and harmony
- Enjoy learning an art that you can continue to grow and progress
- Improve muscular strength, fitness and flexibility
- Enjoy camaraderie of tai chi friends
- Improve balance and confidence
- Better mood, with lower levels of depression, stress, and anxiety
- Greater aerobic capacity and muscle strength
- More energy and stamina
- Enhanced flexibility, balance, and agility
- Lowerblood pressureand improved heart health
Aside from the health benefits, tai chi runs deep and strong. It’s easy to learn and becomes a way of life for many practitioners. Yet, because of its depth, no one ever knows it all, and thereby lies the fascination and the never-ending challenge of the art. There will be times, no matter how brief, when a practitioner will enter a mental stage of tranquillity, moving to a different world, time, and space, a world where there is no schedule, no hustle and bustle. Yet the person still feels very much a part of the world. In a non-religious sense, it’s a spiritual experience. Such an experience is so satisfying that it is beyond words. Being part of the world, being in harmony with the world and nature, thus is the paradox of tai chi, health and beyond.
It is this harnessing of mental and physical energy that makes Tai Chi not just a form of exercise; it makes it a life enhancing experience.
What You Get From Your Tai Chi Training ?
- Direct training with your Tai Chi master.
- Tai Chi For Health
- Tai Chi For Practical self defense.
- Training that takes into account your needs.
- Developing your Qi energy.
- Natural power generation.
- Learn how to use your opponents power against them.
- Correct body posture.
- Learn how to relax and release stress.
- Self control & discipline.
- Access to other kung fu styles training.
Tai chi is based on nature. Its gentle flowing movements contain an inner power which strengthens the body and mind. Those who practice tai chi become like a tree or river, calm on the outside, but full of internal strength, more capable of withstanding whatever life may throw their way.
How to Learn Tai Chi ?
Learning tai chi can be one of the most enjoyable and beneficial journey you ever made. There are many forms and styles of tai chi available, choosing a suitable tai chi can be fun but could also be a very time consuming exercise, sometimes even frustrating!
If you are searching for a good place to learn Tai Chi in China, Handan Taichi Kung Fu School is the best choice. Improve your tai chi techniques. Learn Tai Chi And Martial Arts in China! China is the most popular destination of martial arts enthusiasts.
Handan Taichi Kungfu School, located in Handan City（China ancient capital,Birthplace of Taichi,Cultural city ,Martial arts village）.
How to Start Your Tai Chi Training?
Coming to the Handan TaiChi Kung Fu School to start your Tai Chi Training is easy.
- Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
- Come to the school and start your training
- Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!
Book Your Place Now
Below is the list of knowledge.
- What is tai chi - Tai chi Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea .
- Qigong - Chi Kung is aholistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training.
- Tai Chi for Beginner - Guide to Tai Chi beginner. good start, almost anyone can learn this.
- Tai Chi Workout Tips - Getting the Most Out of Your Tai Chi Workout
- Why Learn Tai Chi - Learning tai chi can be one of the most enjoyable and beneficial .
- Tai Chi Master - About chinese Tai Chi master.
- Tai Chi Classes - About our school tai chi Training Time
- Tai chi for health - Taiji form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.