Tai Chi Chuan (Taijiquan) is an ancient Chinese "internal" or "soft" martial art often practised for its health-giving and spiritual benefits; it is non-competitive, gentle, and generally slow-paced. Contrary to the Western concept of "no pain, no gain," one hour of tai chi actually burns more calories than surfing and nearly as many as downhill skiing, so it's definitely a veritable workout. But that's just one of the many benefits! By increasing strength, flexibility, body awareness and mental concentration, tai chi can improve your health, too.
Tai Chi brings in more benefits and enjoyment than most other exercises. It is an ancient art with great depth, yet requiring no special equipment. Tai Chi is often described as "meditation in motion," but it might well be called "medication in motion."People of any age or physical condition can gain better health, enjoyment and progression to higher level. It is even fun and can be practiced alone or in a group. What’s more importantly, tai chi helps you to like yourself more, which, in turn, leads not only to better health, but also harmony within yourself and with others.
Taichi is a form of self-healing in Chinese medicine. For millennia tai chi hasexisted as a sophisticated form of movement therapy that has helped hundreds ofmillions of people live longer, reduceand even reverse the effects of aging, maintain their energy levels well intoold age and feel good.
When practiced for health and fitness, the slow-motion movements of tai chi provide threebasic benefits:
- Tai chi improves physical movement.
- Tai chi calms and releases stress from the nerves and mind.
- Tai chi develops chi, or life-force energy.
Practicing 15-30 minutes a day can have dramatic health benefits.
And, tai chi’s gentle,low-impact movements don’t generate the potentially damaging shock, trauma andinjuries often associated with high-impact exercise/sports. So tai chi can bepracticed by virtually anyone—regardless of their age or current state ofhealth.
Tai Chi for Health
When Tai Chi is practised, the movement creates streams of energy to flow through the body.
In the philosophy of Tai Chi, it is said Chi (life energy) follows the mind, each posture and movement creates a different energy flow that, has a benifital overall affect on overall well-being.
Tai Chi stimulates circulation, aligns the skeleton and joints correctly, stimulates the organs of the body and helps digestion.
It increases muscle tone, strength, improves balance and co ordination and improves breathing.
Tai Chi does not just provide physical benefits; by raising energy levels, it also affects the mind and the spirit.
Tai Chi focuses thought, so that mind and body energy works together as one. When practising Tai Chi, people find that they are not just physically fitter but, happier, more alert, have greater mental focus and are more creative.
It is this harnessing of mental and physical energy that makes Tai Chi not just a form of exercise; it makes it a life enhancing experience.
What You Get From Your Tai Chi Training ?
- Direct training with your Tai Chi master.
- Tai Chi For Health
- Tai Chi For Practical self defense.
- Training that takes into account your needs.
- Developing your Qi energy.
- Natural power generation.
- Learn how to use your opponents power against them.
- Correct body posture.
- Learn how to relax and release stress.
- Self control & discipline.
- Access to other kung fu styles training.
Tai chi is based on nature. Its gentle flowing movements contain an inner power which strengthens the body and mind. Those who practice tai chi become like a tree or river, calm on the outside, but full of internal strength, more capable of withstanding whatever life may throw their way.
How to Learn Tai Chi ?
Learning tai chi can be one of the most enjoyable and beneficial journey you ever made. There are many forms and styles of tai chi available, choosing a suitable tai chi can be fun but could also be a very time consuming exercise, sometimes even frustrating!
If you are searching for a good place to learn Tai Chi in China, Handan Taichi Kung Fu School is the best choice. Improve your tai chi techniques. Learn Tai Chi And Martial Arts in China! China is the most popular destination of martial arts enthusiasts.
Handan Taichi Kungfu School, located in Handan City（China ancient capital,Birthplace of Taichi,Cultural city ,Martial arts village）.
How to Start Your Tai Chi Training?
Coming to the Handan TaiChi Kung Fu School to start your Tai Chi Training is easy.
- Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
- Come to the school and start your training
- Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!
Book Your Place Now
Below is the list of knowledge.
- What is tai chi - Tai chi Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea .
- Qigong - Chi Kung is aholistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training.
- Tai Chi for Beginner - Guide to Tai Chi beginner. good start, almost anyone can learn this.
- Tai Chi Workout Tips - Getting the Most Out of Your Tai Chi Workout
- Why Learn Tai Chi - Learning tai chi can be one of the most enjoyable and beneficial .
- Tai Chi Master - About chinese Tai Chi master.
- Tai Chi Classes - About our school tai chi Training Time
- Tai chi for health - Taiji form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.